Thursday, September 27, 2007

Prints for Sale

I am selling selected photographs I have taken over the years as numbered prints - all are matted and 8.5" x 11".

In honor of Autumn I have the below two:
Pumpkin Patch Fall Print
$20
I love how the baby and mamma pumpkin are crisp in the forefront and that you can see the water drops on the mamma pumpkin. The photo was taken in the fall of 2005 in San Mateo, California the day afte a friend's wedding.

Autumn Squash
$20
I like the range of color and textures here - this photo was taken the same day and place as the mamma and baby pumpkin one above. This one also inspired me to do a series based on color (coming soon...)

"Swirly Paris Sky"
$20
I have had this photos as one my favorites that I have ever taken --- it was taken in 2002 during the evening in the plaza in front of Notre Dame in Paris. I love the surreal-ness of it and eery time I look at it feel really magical and full of the potential of the night!

The below three are variations of one digital photo I took on a walk in 2006 in San Francisco that I am selling as a series of 3- I really like the interest the texture and curves of the leaves and digitally altered the original to create the series so that the eye can see different aspects of the same image highlighted through color:
"Greenery Color Study Series"
$50

No comments: