Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Kiva.org----help empower others!!!

buy here...help there
As of September 2007, I will loan 10% of each purchase price to businesses in developing areas through kiva.org and when any loans are refunded to me I will re-loan those out to other underprivileged entrepreneurs looking for funding...

As an entrepreneur, I am know of the difficulties involved in starting and building my dream into my own venture. So, as I am building my design house I decided I want to help others who also are trying to build their dreams. You can look at my profile at kiva.org to see how everyone's purchases are helping low-income entrepreneurs worldwide. (Click here to see what's for sale)

More info: Kiva.org allows individuals to make $25 loans to low-income entrepreneurs in the developing world (microfinance). By doing so, individuals like you provide affordable working capital for the poor (money to buy a sewing machine, livestock, etc.), empowering them to earn their way out of poverty. It's a new, direct and sustainable way to fight global poverty, and help someone build a future.

No comments: