Tuesday, June 05, 2007

My work on view...

I have some of my paintings on view at the McEntire Method Pilates Studio in downtown Rochester, MI.


I will rotation different work over time. We talked about showing my plexiglass pieces in the windows of the studio - which I am very excited about - I think the style and the changes will go really well with the atmosphere in the space. The light coming through the window changing over the course of the day will really show off the pieces. Yo ucan see more of the images on my flickr site.


It is a really beautiful space and the owner, Trent McEntire, is very passionate and has created a comfortable environment to really pay attention and train his clients. My meeting with him turned out to be a great synergy-filled time and it looks like it will be positive (I will update as more things happen). I hope also to have a show of new art in September this year at the space.

No comments: