Tuesday, June 05, 2007

100 Wall Street: Art on Loan 2007

I found out yesterday that three of my pieces have been selected to be displayed for one year in the Garvey Schubert Barer Law offices at 100 Wall Street (so excited! - one of 12 artists selected). It is part of the 2007 New York Art Expo.

It is really nice to know that it will be on display and seen! (I also have photographs that are on display in one of the lobbies of the NYSE that they bought two years ago - photos of the fall in Central Park). It also feels good to have my work out there in NYC even though I no longer officially live there...

The opportunity was provided by Robin Wilson Home - who coordinated the art selection process. (She is a fellow Ladies Who Launch Incubatress) They will be on display until June 1, 2008 and they are still all for sale.


Untitled 31

Untitled 29

Untitled 23



No comments: