Thursday, April 19, 2007

Plexiglass

I have been trying to photograph my work on plexiglass and it has been difficult because how completely different it looks in varying lights and angles - from transparent to opaque. So for people to get an idea, I have taken photographs from some of these perspectives of a few of my pieces.

Right now I am working with individual customers to make placemats, pool table covers and dining table covers of my art. I am also looking to partner with or work with a furniture maker to incorporate what I do n the plexiglass/glass into furniture like a coffee table. If anyone knows anyone out there, let me know...

Here are some images (each one with two or more versions):

Plexiglass 1:
Plexiglass 2:

Plexiglass 3:

Plexiglass 4:





www.flickr.com





No comments: