Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Dinner Party Accessories

We had a dinner party in February where I made 6 different pizzas from vegetarian to gluten free to thai which were accompanied with two different soups (recipes will be posted soon). For this dinner party I also made the dinner plates and serving platters. the plates were made from plexiglass that I painted in my usual style using acrylic paint with some iridescent. The plexiglass really allowed the light to hit it from all different angles and truly create a very different piece of art and keep you visually interested. the pizza was served on long glass plates that I painted in similar style. They were setup hight and below we had placed candles to have light from the bottom and all around hit each piece...again creating the same effects...Here are some photos below. Once I figure out how to photograph them better I will post more. Anyone interested in some custom serving, dinnerware - please contact me.





No comments: