Thursday, November 06, 2008

Kiva Fund update

A year ago, I decided to take a portion of my sales (10%) and place them in a fund to help other entrepreneurs in developing parts of the world fulfill their goals and dreams. To date I have made 18 mini-loans from the fund. As I received money back into my fund from groups over the worldthat I had loaned to I was able to re-loan. 18 different people/groups!!!! Click here to see the details of all the loans. It truly feels great to make and sell and then take some of that money and recycle it through kiva continually helping different people.

I am thinking of starting a kiva lending team to coincide with the launch of Svasara Treasure Chests - conatact me if youa re interested. In the meantime, I continue to add to the fund as sales happen!

No comments: