Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Sweetriot: Rock the Art Vote!


I am so excited!!!! [UPDATE - I WON!!!! The tins with my work will be sold in 3-6 months. I will post more details soon]

I've been selected as a finalist (one of two) in the sweetriot art promotion! Sweetriot is a company that sells 100% dark chocolate covered cocao nibs in cool little tins. So in the final round, everyone gets to decide in the Rock the Art Vote!, whose art will be on the tins!

You can go and vote here: http://www.sweetriot.com/art/rioters-vote-for-art.php . The vote will be live until December 8th. If selected the art that will be places is my plexi work. Here are the three contenders:

And learn more about sweetriot's great product and about the company's mission based philosophy. (Also a great gift idea!)

Untitled 4

Untitled 1

Untitled 3


No comments: