Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Happy Diwali

I have been wanting to design a line of Diwali cards for a years now and a friend of mine knowing this commissioned me to make one for him this year..as a way to get me going on my idea. It serves as a soft launch for a series for next year. Hopefully these cards will fill a missing gap and also provide a means of creating awareness of a holiday outside of the community that normally celebrates it...by people who do not celebrate the holiday to give to those that do or even companies that do work in India and to give them as a holiday card.

I am selling these at my etsy shop as single and bulk...Diwali this year is November 9th - stay tuned for next year!

The card is a soft mustard color with a black paisley and floral design. There is a quote about light inside the card:
front

inside

No comments: